Saturday 5 March 2011

Day 10

Today I started thinking about the stuff I can't eat. I've been craving a bag of skittles for a few days and today I was thinking about chocolate. Not good, and to make it worse.. Dan had pizza for dinner and I couldn't resist. I had a bite, but only one bite. So hopefully it won't affect my diet.

If I have another decent weight loss when I next weigh myself I might treat myself to a bag of skittle of fruit gums or something. I think that's going to be key from now on - having that kind of thing as a treat and not just because I fancy it at that time.

Now onto the food. Granola for breakfast.

Then for lunch I had the lentil and vegetable soup. I didn't particularly like the smell of it but it tasted okay. 

 
For dinner I had chicken tikka with veg. This was amazing. Maybe my favourite meal yet. The smell was gorgeous and it was delicious!


Hopefully tomorrow I don't have sweets on my mind so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment