Tuesday 1 March 2011

Day 7

Started the day off with chocolate granola and then went out for a long walk with the dog, so I got a bit of exercise today. 

Had the pea and ham soup for lunch. I've never had anything pea-ey for a soup before. I had some veg from last night to have in it as it's just thick liquid which I knew wouldn't fill me up. It was okay but I didn't really enjoy it and won't be ordering it again. 


Dinner was Thai chicken curry with broccoli and carrots. Really liked this, especially the little pieces of baby corn in there. 


Just had my biscuits and I had an apple earlier.

Tomorrow is my first weigh in. I'm really nervous actually because I'm scared I haven't lost anything. I've tried my hardest to stick to the plan, I think the only extra I've had was some noodles in a soup and a chocolate chip snack a jack rice cake one evening. We'll see, i'll keep my fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment