Wednesday 23 March 2011

Day 29

Weighed myself again today and i'm 3lbs down this week! I'm so happy after the 1lb loss last week. Obviously any weight loss is great but 3lbs is definitely better than 1lb :-)


I bought some proper scales yesterday because I had been using my wii fit to weigh myself and I wondered about how accurate it is since last week it said I lost a pound but when I looked at what it had logged my weight as it was still the same as the week before. So that confused me slightly.  I weighed myself on my new scales and saw a 3 pound loss, then I weighed myself on the wii fit and it was exactly the same - 3 pound loss and the weight was the same as the scales so maybe last week it was just a glitch?


I really want to start exercising more but I feel too embarrassed to exercise outside of the house because I would feel like anyone who saw me would be thinking "look at that fat cow trying to jog" or something.  So i'll get one the wii fit plus and lets dance game and see how I go.


But for today, i'm very happy because i've lost a total of 10 pounds in a month!

No comments:

Post a Comment