Tuesday 8 March 2011

Day 14

I got all the soups and dinners together that I don't like and was about to take them to the post office to post them back to Diet Chef in exchange of meals I like, but the bag was SO heavy I knew it would cost a small fortune to post. So instead i've given them to my family and i'm going to buy some tinned soup that has the same amount of food and calories, which I think will be easy. I've looked on tesco online and there's quite a lot with the same amount of calories. For dinners, i'll just have to try and cook the healthiest things I can think of I suppose. There was only 3 dinners I think that I was going to send back , but 10 soups (not all the same, but a mixture or about 3 or 4 different soups.)

Tomorrow is my second weigh in. I'm really scared! I just hope i've lost again.

On to the food. Breakfast was the same as usual, for lunch I had chunky vegetable soup and dinner was vegetable curry.  The curry was very nice but the one I like the least out of all the curries.  I had it with a small jacket potato and a small amount of rice because as it's vegetable curry it was obviously already full of vegetables.




No comments:

Post a Comment