Monday 7 March 2011

Day 13

I just wanted to take a minute to say how great the customer service from Diet Chef has been for me today. There have been a few sous and dinners I don't like at all, but I originally ordered a few of them so i'm stuck with meals I hate. So I called up to ask if I could have them replaced and was told that I could if I sent them back and wrote down what i'd like instead. They could easily have said no but they will send me replacements which i'm very pleased with.  They also allowed me to push my next processing date back a couple of days before they take payment for my next hamper.

Anyway, granola for breakfast then minestrone again for lunch.


Then I had the tomato and vegetable pasta for dinner. I didn't like it. It was extremely boring. It tasted like plain pasta topped with tinned tomatoes.. and there's was this weird sweet taste I kept getting that I didn't like at all. I have one more of these and it'll be going back.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment