Wednesday 9 March 2011

Day 15 - my second weigh in.

My second weigh in was today. I lost 2lbs and an inch off my waist. I'm glad I lost but I can't help feeling a little disappointed that I didn't lose as much as last week. I was going to reqard myself with a curly wurly but I haven't eaten it, I feel like I don't deserve it for not losing more or something.  I need to realise I SHOULD be proud of myself even if it's not as much as last time. I lost this amount at slimming world but it took me months, and then I put most of it back on while I was still there so as long as i'm still losing then that's al that should matter. I think i'm going to try and get some exercise in this week.


Anyway. I went to town today and had lunch out.  I ate a tuscan bean soup from Caffe Nero with a slice of ciabatta bread. I didn't know it came with the bread, but once it was infront of me I couldn't resist it! Plus knowing someone else paid for my lunch I'd have felt bad leaving it.  I forgot to take a picture of it though.
While I was out I also bought a little box of strawberries from the green grocers and picked at those.


For dinner I had Beef casserole with vegetables. Again I got this strange sweet taste which I'm really not fond of. I've noticed it in a couple of the meals and I really don't like it. Was nice other than that though. 



No comments:

Post a Comment