Wednesday 2 March 2011

Day 8 - first weigh in!

Today was the big day - my first weigh in.  I said last night that I was really worried incase I hadn't lost but it turned out to be quite the opposite! I lost 4lbs! I'm so happy.  As well as that already i've lost 2 inches from my waist and 1 inch from my hips. I'm really over the moon!
I spent months at slimming world and only managed to lose 6lbs, and I put most of that back on while I was still there so i'm really pleased.


Back to the food - granola for breakfast obviously.


For lunch I had the oxtail soup which I forgot to take a pic of. I had it with some left over spaghetti from Dan's dinner yesterday but I have to say i'm not a fan. It's just liquid and it doesn't taste great. I won't be ordering it again.


Dinner was lamb hotpot. Not as good as the beef one but still nice. 




The other other stuff I've had was some grapes and i'm going to take myself off to bed without having my biscuits or second fruit portion - I must be getting used to this!

No comments:

Post a Comment